Chocolate brownies! with a protein hit whats not to like. Here's another great treat to whip up to curb those sugar or chocolate cravings during the week.
- 2 cup Almond meal.
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder.
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Half cup almonds, roughly chopped.
- Half cup dark chocolate bits.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 cup milk.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line slice tin with baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- In a seperate bowl combine eggs and milk, whisk with a fork.
- Add egg and milk mixture to dry mixture. Mix with wooden spoon until combined.
- Pour batter into slice tin. Bake for 20 minutes until centre bounces back when tested.
#thefitphysio tip - microwave prior to serving for a gooey chocolatey snack. perfect to curd those cravings after dinner.
Thanks again for another great recipe from Sarah head over to www.thefitphysio.com or follow her @thefitphysio for great recipes like this and many more.