You'll have to stop yourself from devouring all of these Lamington flavoured bliss balls at once. Perfect for a protein hit and a treat at the same time.
- 1.5 cup oats.
- 4 tablespoon golden syrup.
- Half cup shredded coconut.
- 50g margarine, melted.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder.
- Milk to combine.
- Combine Oats, syrup, coconut, margarine and protein into food processor. Blitz
- Slowly add milk until mixture forms a moist ball.
- Roll tablespoon size portions into balls.
Thanks again for another great recipe from Sarah head over to www.thefitphysio.com or follow her @thefitphysio for great recipes like this and many more.